Evol Fashion Group Srl, with registered office in Via Torino, 22 35035 Mestrino (PD) Italy, VAT number 04822820280 (hereinafter “Owner”), as owner of the data processing, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, the “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These data (such as domain names, IP addresses and browser types) are not accompanied by further personal information and are used to: obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site; control of needs on how to use it; the ascertainment of responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
The personal data requested through the form are collected and processed for the following purposes:
A) without your explicit consent (article 24 letter a, b, c privacy code and article 6 letter b, and GDPR), for the following service purposes:
– allow registration on the website;
– manage and maintain the website;
– allow you to subscribe to the newsletter service provided by the Owner and to any additional Services requested by you;
– fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with the user;
– fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
– prevent or discover fraudulent or harmful activities for the website;
– exercise the owner’s rights, for example the right to defense in court.
B) With specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following marketing purposes:
– send you by e-mail newsletter, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner
– in the event of sending a curriculum vitae, exclusively for selection purposes.
We point out that if you are already our customer, we can send you commercial communications relating to the owner’s services and products similar to those you have already used, with the exception of your dissent (article 130, paragraph 4, of the Privacy Code).
Method of treatment
The processing of personal data is carried out through the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subject to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Managers, managers and data communication
The processing of the collected data is carried out by internal staff of Evol Fashion Group Srl appointed for this purpose responsible for the treatment.
The data collected, if necessary or instrumental for the execution of the indicated purposes, can be processed by third parties in charge of external processing or, depending on the case, communicated to them as independent owners, namely:
companies belonging to our corporate group;
people, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to our company;
companies, entities, associations that perform services connected and instrumental to the execution of the aforementioned purposes (market analysis and research service, management of credit card payments, maintenance of IT systems).
to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities and all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the achievement of these purposes.
In any case, personal data will never be disclosed.
Nature of data provision and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee you registration on the site or art services. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Owner. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the services referred to in art. 2.A).
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
– obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
– obtain indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
– obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that this fulfillment either proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
– object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or by marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, referred to in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of object even partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right to complain to the Authority Guarantor.
How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter with return receipt at Evol Fashion Group Srl., Via Torino, 22 35035 Mestrino (PD) Italy;
– an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner, manager and agents
The data controller is Evol Fashion Group Srl
The updated list of data processors